No products in the basket.
ATCO GT 36H
This model has a 500cc Briggs & Stratton engine and fully hydrostatic transmission.This gives infinitely variable
forward and reverse speeds using a foot pedal and can shuttle effortlessly between the teo.
The cutting deck gives an excellent finish and powerful rear discharge of cut grass into the collector.
Blades are engaged and disengaged at the flick of a switch through an electronic clutch.
Clippings are blown into a large rear mounted collector.A buzzer sounds when the collector is full- it can be emptied without leaving the driving seat.
A stylish front bumper is fitted as standard.
- Engine Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt 4165 AVS
- Capacity 500cc
- Fuel tank capacity 4.5 litres
- Deck engagement Electromagnetic
- Transmission Hydrostatic
- Collector capacity 260 litres
- Overall length and width 236cm x 96cm
- Weight 200kg